WildChords wins SXSW accelerator 2012
Posted on March 14, 2012 by Mika Jalonen
After an exhausting and really exciting week in Austin, we were able to receive the grand price of this years start-up accelerator competition (in the Music category). There were many really exciting other startups in the finals (from apparently over 750 applicants), so it is a huge honor for us to win this competition.
My favorite was 45sound which lets you remove the often poor audio recording of videos shot with a phone at a concert, and replace it with a high-quality recording of the band.
More info about the competition here.
Personal note from Chris: In case you wonder how I managed to run out of time in the 5min presentation. I had to decide whether to user the time to rehearse for the pitch, or to go and test-drive the Chevy Volt (electric car)… the future is definitively electric, no question.
- New weekly challenge on GuitarBots: Holiday Season Chord KickoffDecember 4, 2013
- Guitarists - expectations and realityNovember 27, 2013
- New exciting feature: Weekly Challenges!November 27, 2013
- Write Awesome Music in 5 MinutesNovember 4, 2013
- Top 5 user suggestions we incorporated into GuitarBotsOctober 31, 2013